Saturday, January 7, 2017

ALZHEIMER'S--A Send-Off for the "Old Sage"


Joe's hands as he held the latest generation of our family, 2015

I haven't written anything into my blog since December 5, just been busy with all the things that go along with a loss.
This Saturday, January 14th, we're gathering at the golf course Joe so loved to give him the send-off he requested, a party not a funeral. Like all the parties we hosted over the years, there will be food and drink and music...and cake. I know there will be many stories from family and friends. (In Joe’s 78 years he gave us a lot to talk about.)  And before the party ends, we'll toast the "Old Sage" or, "Joe Cool" as he would have preferred to be called.

I'll have a lot to write about.

Somehow, I think "Al" may be tampering with the weather because the forecast is grizzly with more snow on the way. Al was like that you know.


2 comments:

  1. As a sign of gratitude for how my husband was saved from Dementia, i decided to reach out to those still suffering from this.
    My husband suffered Dementia and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because he was my all and the symptoms were terrible, we tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure him. I searched for a cure and i saw a testimony of so many people who was cured from Dementia, and so many other with similar body problem, and they left the contact of this doctor who had the herbal cure to Dementia. I never imagined Dementia has a cure not until i contacted him and he assured me my husband will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my husband used it and in one months he was fully okay even up till this moment he is so full of life.Dementia has a cure and it is a herbal cure contact the doctor for more info on drwilliams098675@gmail.com on how to get the medication. Thanks for reading my testimony .    

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom was diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease 8 years ago, almost when all hope was lost due to several failed attempts in making her healthy. My desire to see her permanently free drives me into searching the internet for possible solutions which led me to a video about Alzheimer’s disease on YouTube, I met with a comment on how an herbal doctor cures Alzheimer's patients with natural herbs. I collected the doctor's contact and reached out to him, we talked about it and he asked a few questions about her physical challenges which I answered, and then he prepared the herbal medicine and sent them to me here in Tennessee with prescriptions on how to use attached, I ensured my mom took the herbal medicine accordingly and in 3 weeks of using this medication, we began to see improvement in her health and now, I am so glad to share this testimony that after 8 months, my mom is permanently healed from this horrible disease called Alzheimer, and now she is living her best life. Contact Dr. Rohan via dr.rohanronjohn@gmail.com you will come back for your testimony

    ReplyDelete